Monday, April 29, 2013

I NEED A BREAK

I'm sure you've seen this viral ad lately.  Darn, they speak right!  As always,  Nestle's 'Choose Wellness' campaign hits the spot.  Working in the office with no conscious break intervals (plus really terrible sitting posture) sure is awful on the back and well-being (emotional & mental). 


I'm really regretting my bad posture habit and lack of daily stretching now.  Haiz.  Need to make up with my health soon & fast.   I wonder if eating KitKat will help me? Lol


Kidding aside, we only have one body so love it to the max!



To know more about the Break Movement campaign, visit www.facebook.com/kitkat.ph

Have you had your break today?
Tin


Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)