Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rainy Day Style Peg: Singing in the Rain! :-)

Photo Source: New York Times "In style"

"I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again"

This is exactly what I want to do, 
Forget about my worries and troubles today
And find solitude and freedom 
as I make the metropolis my center stage!

In style, of course ;-) 


My Rainy Day Style Peg: i inspired


Burberry Double Breasted Metalic Detail Trench Coat
 Steve Madden Tsunami from Bloomingdale's
Shopper handbag by Mango
I ♥ Rain Umbrella by DP


"Lord, it is good to praise you.
Most High God, it is good to make music to honor you.
It is good to sing every morning about your love ♥
It is good to sing every night about how faithful you are"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)