Thursday, July 7, 2011

Top 5 Picks "Healthy Lunch To-Go"

Since I'm in a 2-month dare of trimming down before our 1st wedding anniv, I compelled myself to eat healthy meals even at work.  It was quite a challenge considering my budget; nevertheless, na-carry ko naman!

Here are my top 5 picks for healthy lunch to-go. Enjoy!


KFC TWISTER

KFC California Maki Twister (P80 ala cart)*

SUBWAY SANDWICH

Wow Sulit Sub (P69)

GOOLAI
I think there's really no question here + their dressings are superb!

Daily Goolai choices available at Rustan's Fresh  (P150+)

SM SUPERMARKET'S FRUIT COCKTAIL
Make your favorite fruit mix, add some cream & jellies, and then weigh it in!

SM Supermarket Fruit Cocktail (P158/kg)

ABOY'S FRESH LUMPIA
Mix of julienned singkamas & carrots, minced fresh garlic,
crunchy seaweed bits, & crushed peanuts in a soft egg wrapper
Special in egg wrapper (P46)/ Regular (P40)

Would love to hear your suggestions, I still have a couple of weeks to go! :-)



*Not happy with my KFC Twister from KFC Gateway Mall, opted with carton photo for this blog. :-( 



4 comments:

  1. @applce: me too! btw, im having a hard time leaving a comment in your page..? your grilled fish looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kai sis , this is for us!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)