Friday, July 15, 2011

Transformers 3



(SPOILER ALERT)  Nope, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (a.k.a Carla Spencer in Transformers 3) wasn't wearing stiletto heels the whole time!  If so, I would have rushed to buy a pair - heels like that have super powers, don't you think?  Umm, so how did she change her shoes while running in the battle scene, as in may baon sya? lol!

H & I watched the movie during our date night.  I was about 10 mins late due to EDSA traffic, boohoo.  H said I missed a lot of good stuffs, turned out it includes the ala Victoria Secret scene pala ha.ha. x_X  But kidding aside, we had some good laughs and squeals (at least for me) in the movie.  Even with the simple (slightly loose) plot & a lot of dejavu scenes, it’s still a good watch for us.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon is still on the big screen.  By now, the theaters are not as crowded as last week. Happy payday weekend! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)