Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cake Pops for Christmas

One of my favorite mommy-foodie blogger, Peachy of, is thinking of Cake Pops for Christmas this morning.  It's such a splendid project for the upcoming season, don't you think?  Ohh, it got me thinking of my own Christmas project as well!   I can't wait to see Peachy's creations. 

Anyway, just to share some Christmas Cake Pops ideas I gathered from the net which I find really cute and relatively easy to do... 

Ohh, Christmas Tree!

Christmas Tree by Bakerella

White Christmas Tree by Bakerella

Or better yet, a whole tree made of Cake Pops?

Don't forget the ornaments for some sparkles!

Red & White Swirls from

Red & Green Sparkles from

And for my wildcard, 

Jack Skellington Cake Pops
Jack Skellington, The Nightmare Before Christmas Cake Pops


Angry Birds Christmas Edition? (photo from

Haiz, I wish Santa (ehem) will give me a new stove this Christmas so I can start baking my own sweets too...

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! feeds now for updates.


  1. I like that Christmas Tree and Christmas present idea... hmnnn.. I'm still thinking what I will do..

  2. @peachy: give it time.. It'll come to you. I'm sure it'll be special and as always- to drool for! :)

  3. I love the cake pop selections you posted Tin! I've been obsessing over them as well, my nephew had it for his birthday this year and it was such a hit with the kids. You should try checking out kara's party ideas, you'll love it! Cheers! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: Davidoff’s Champion ENERGY – Knockout Giveaway
    Eight Weeks Of Christmas – Win an inspired arty ring!

  4. The Christmas presents are so cute! Thanks for sharing your finds!

  5. It's brilliant. Thanks for the idea. This is for you

  6. Thanks for sharing my cake ball tree! :) Just found your blog through a search!
    Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik


Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)