Friday, November 4, 2011

My First Fashion Event: Freeway x Manansala


I usually shy away from events that require me to glam up and take pictures of myself.  But since my sisters are into fashion - ohh dear, how can I resist?  

Freeway x Manansala launching was well attended in spite of the overlapping events that night.  From the ground floor up, Freeway took over Glorietta 5 with its rocking party.  I had a nice time! :)








I really fancy those square pants and prop fans!  Check out the complete Freeway x Manansala Collection at www.freeway.net.ph.

Thanks to Jen for hooking me up with Freeway's beautiful people - Hannah & Mira. It was also lovely to catch up with my FABulous blogger friends that night, and meet Tim Yap, Divine Lee & Chuvaness in person!!!  :)

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! feeds now for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)