Thursday, November 17, 2011

AriZona Green Tea: To Tea or Not to Tea?


I have been on the lookout for AriZona Green Tea since I tasted it in ShopMultiply's party last month. Finally, the search is over!  I found a range of AriZona drinks in Rustans Fresh this week.  But before I hoard a case or two...


I was taken aback when I saw the price tag, Php 71.95 for a 473ml bottle?!  It's quite pricey for a drink, don't you think? Placing it beside Sola Ice Tea, tagged half the price, made the purchase even difficult. 

Ready-to-Drink Tea Cart at Rustan's Fresh

AriZona Green Tea's taste is quite distinct, if I remember it right.  This may be because of the ginseng and honey not ordinarily used in commercially available ready-to-drink green tea products. The packaging of AriZona beverages are also interesting, I must add, because of the beautifully colored graphics and unique shape.

Now, to buy or not to buy?  May I'll sample one and see if H likes it.

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! feeds now for updates.
More of AriZona drinks at www.drinkarizona.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)