|Warning: It's Really Hot|
Ever wondered why they called it holy? It's the chili, I mean, loads of it!
More ♥LOVE PASTA♥ Recipes:
|Stir-fried Spaghetti w/ Tomato Sauce; Stir-fried Spaghetti in Garlic & olive oil; Kanokwan Holy Basil Sauce|
Inspired by my "grocery" finds at MAFBEX, I whipped up a home-cooked stir-fried pasta for our dinner at home. My husband was equally delighted to see me cook again, our dinner-out expenses are beginning to take its toll on our budget. x_x
200g pasta noodles (approx. for 2 people)
1. Cook the pasta, strain & set aside
New tip: Per Ms Gaita of Cibo, drain the noodles just before the time set in the packaging. Don't wash off w/ cold water, as I previously mentioned, to retain the flavor of the noodles. If you're cooking for a big group/ party, you'll want to keep the pasta water. It's the best tool when you re-heat the pasta since it has all the flavors in it.
2. Saute chopped pepperoni in olive oil (I like mine slightly burnt), followed by sliced mushrooms
3. Toss in the cooked spaghetti noodles, so better make sure you're using a big pan
4. Mix in a teaspoon or two of Kanokwan Holy Basil Sauce & approx.'ly 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce. You may also add dried basil (optional).
If you prefer a simpler dish, garlic & olive oil w/ Kanokwan Holy Basil Sauce Spaghetti is also good!
5. Plate with cheese & a smile ;D
If in case you try this at home, I would love to know how you find it. Are you more of the garlic or chili flavor kind?
More ♥LOVE PASTA♥ Recipes:Again, again, again, goo veggies!
Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.