Friday, June 1, 2012

When little things become Ohhthat! amazing...



It doesn't have to be extravagant to be  extra ordinary.
It doesn't have to be expensive to be special. 
It doesn't have to be what the world dictates it to be
For me to say, ohhthat! amazing.
-Tin (ohhthat.blogspot.com)
 
Ohhthat! is conceived to act as a storehouse of my ideas and experiences - even the littlest of things - that made an impact in life.  At the same time, hope to deliver positive influence to its readers.

This June, Ohhthat! will be celebrating its first year anniversary.  I am thankful of the discoveries I made through this blog - good & challenging ones especially about myself.  Who I am and what I am not.  The new friends I made and the opportunities that came along my way.  The blog is continuously evolving, in form and content, as I change myself.  But it certainly remains to reinforce in me the value and virtue of appreciating the REAL good things in life.

Ohhthat! is a happy place. To top in page ranks or get loads of advertisements are definitely not my purpose for putting up this site, though I'll be absolutely delighted if the opportunity arises.  As I continue to write, take pictures, discover and appreciate every day's miracles - I'm praying I can encourage some and even inspire others to do the same.

I have simple desires (be the president of the country or may be raise one), and regards myself of having a simple life.  Naah, who am I kidding! I have the most amazing husband (whom I fondly call "H" in this blog), supportive family (even if they rarely visit my site x_X), beautiful friends (inside & out) and most of all, big ass dreams that keep me on my toes - Conquer the world!  I guess what I'm trying to say is, enjoying life is not what the movies, celebrities or novels imply it to be.  It is how you take and see things around you, like the simple joy of eating a slice of chocolate cake w/ your family or singing in the rain!

Ohh, by the way, Ohhthat! first year anniversary coincidentally falls on my 30th birth year.  This can probably explain this "reflection" post. Heh-he

Love,

Tin

Ps.  As a thank you to my readers, a special blog giveaway or 2 (sponsors?) is under wraps.  Stay tuned :)

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)