Saturday, February 16, 2013

Our Breakfast at Antonio's

Restaurant, Fine Dining, Tagaytay,

Antonio's restaurant is one of the beautiful and romantic places H & I have been to so far.  It's located just a few hours from Manila and in one of the most scenic places in the Philippines, Tagaytay City.


Fine Dining, Tagaytay, Garden, Restaurant
Isn't this charming?

I've been meaning to see Antonio's for quite some time.  Sarap daw ng food doon. During our 3rd anniversary, H & I finally visited the place.  It was just a spur of the moment thing so we were not able to make any reservations and besides, I'm not sure if H would agree on the "menu price".  The plan was just to see the place and maybe come back next time - silip lang talaga.


Fine Dining, Tagaytay, Garden, Restaurant
Love the picture windows!  Sarap ng hangin :)

But as we arrive in the restaurant, we're captivated instantly.  The venue is more of an old charming mansion with a huge garden.  We were welcomed nicely, seated on a quaint spot near the big picture window over looking the garden, and had the whole place for ourselves that morning. There's really something with white linen and walls that makes the place looks effortlessly elegant!

White walls + big windows + pond + glass = simple yet elegant (View at the back of the restaurant)
Lovely white chandeliers everywhere.  Kung pwede lang iuwi!
The Long Table.  Dito kumakain ang mga haciendero, bow. Lol

Our lovely breakfast includes grape shake, lemon yogurt, eggs benedict, and classic margherita pizza. Just by looking at the pictures makes me want to go back.

Red grapes with mint
Margherita Pizza
Eggs Ben!  Favorite.
Lemon Yogurt

We have good memories at Antonio's and look forward going back there - sa susunod dinner naman!

The Grand Foyer

Ohhthat! by Tin

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

11 comments:

  1. With the numerous times I've been to Tagaytay, I've never tried Antonio's... next time I'll try it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am wary of half-cooked yolk but really love the eggs benedict presentation.

    I've been to Tagaytay once but just to see the Taal lake. I am aware though of a number of reputable restaurants there and your post just reaffirms that notion. Tagaytay really is a wonderful place for staycation

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder Antonio's is a popular date place in Tagaytay. Aside from the food, the ambiance is so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always dine at Sonya's Garden when we go to Tagaytay. We will try Antonio's next time ; )

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I miss Antonio's from looking at your pics. I've been here for breakfast too but they say dinner is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice place at ang ganda ng food presentation... the food look deli also...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The place looks good! And ang ganda ng photos mo. I would love to try this place, kung malapit lang sana sa amin hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The place looks so relaxing. Ideal lunch out for my parents. I swear I will take them everywhere paguwi namin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the food at Antonio's! Iba ang charm nuia sa daylight iba rin sa night time. I know a chef who works there now,, and I met the chef owner of this restaurant. He's infact included in the Miele Guide known all over asia. #proudfilipino

    ReplyDelete
  10. The place is nice. Parang at home lang. And un pizza looks so yummy.

    Mommy Maye2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't tried Antonio's but I've heard so much about the place and their food. I am currently looking at deals for overnight packages in Tagaytay, pag naplano ko na ang weekend getaway, isasama ko ang visit sa Antonio's. Thanks! :)

    (and welcome back to the CommEx ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)