Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS: Last few in 2011

With PNoy willfully veering away from the last Administration's image, we had no or rather a few long weekends this year.  Too bad, Christmas and New Year both landed on a Sunday! Meaning, we might go back to work half asleep... x_X  But on a bright note, the President can still change his mind. (fingers crossed!)

December 25, Sunday – Christmas Day (regular holiday)
December 30, Friday – Rizal Day (regular holiday)
December 31, Saturday – Last Day of the Year (special non-working day)

Anyway, how's your Nochebuena preparations so far? Thank God I don't have to cook, less stress though I sure am going to miss the chaos.  Like last year, H & I will spend Nochebuena with my family and guess what we're bringing? Yup, Dairy a Queen Black Forest cake! H & I enjoyed the Blizzard so much, we're sure the cake will be twice the delight!  Ohh, I can't wait for Christmas!!! :) 


Do you want to bring home your own Dairy Queen Black Forest Special? My DQ Sweet Holiday Giveaway is still ongoing till December 22 (Thur) 12nn.  Check it out HERE for more details.

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! feeds now for updates. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)