So what makes this one special?
Well, it's RED! The color is due to the artificial coloring of the hotdogs & corned beef. But kidding aside, my fondness of sopas goes beyond the color. If Anton Ego has ratatouille, I have sopas to remind me of home. :)
1 chicken bouillon cube
1. Boil the Chicken, then set aside (My Ina boils the chicken before deboning it for flavor. But for those in a hurry or will not use chicken, you can skip this part and proceed to #2.)
2. In a separate pot, sauté the garlic, onions & carrots in butter or cooking oil.
3. Add the chicken cuts or its alternative in the mixture.
4. Pour in the water with dissolved chicken bouillon cube. Cover & and let it boil. (If you did #1, use the chicken broth instead)
5. Add the macaroni noodles & continue for another 10-12 minutes.
6. Lastly, add the cabbage, milk, & salt & pepper for taste.
Caution: Serving size of the ingredients have been reduced and not the same as the the picture posted.
Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! feeds now for updates.