Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fact vs Truth


 A 'lil personal thought-trail today:

Fact: I'm sick
Truth: My God is able & willing to heal me.  I am healed in Jesus' name 

Fact: I am broke
Truth:  My God owns all the heavens and the earth. I am supplied with all my needs 

Fact:  Circumstances around me are just not right
Truth: My God is in control.  I am safe, I loved, I am His 

Today is God's gift to me, therefore it will end good & perfect!

Onward, soldier


Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure things will be better very soon, just hang in there and have faith. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the TRUTH shall set you free...right? Free from worries, fears and uncertainties. He is indeed our stronghold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)