Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ethan Turns 7 at Fun Ranch


Golly! How fast time flies ...

Ethan, my godchild, turned 7 last week and celebrated his birthday in Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas.  It was a nice party especially since my kumares and I were able to catch up a bit.  [I still feel a slight twinge every time I say kumare, it makes me feel old. Lol] His mom is a very dear friend whom I met in college.  I remember celebrating Valentines days with her and another good friend to escape the "Singles Awareness Day," back before the boys men in our lives came.  Even if we seldom see each other, we always pick up where we left.   Nice, right?

I like the caption, very fitting for the party "Think happy thoughts and fly away to Neverland.."


Look!  The gang is complete.  There's Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy, Michael, John and the Lost Boys all in one cake.  The give-away are very thoughtful too, very fitting for back-to-school.


The sturdy & reusable stick holders on the desert and hotdog tables are brilliant!  I'll keep this idea in mind. ;-)



One of the highlights of the party is the Magic Show.  I think all of us had an awesome time watching the Magician / Peter Pan emcee.  He was really amusing and he handled the children well.  Bravo!  I'm earmarking him for my future events.

Bang!
Hilarious Live Puppet
Even good w/ the ladies

Proof that we all had fun, napapanganga pa talaga kami.


Before the party wrapped up, they awarded the best in costume kid, popped the candy balloon, and blew the birthday cake.  The children also received Fun Ranch ride coupons for some after-party treat.




Hands down to Daddy Mark & Mommy Mae for making Ethan's party extra special.  The birthday boy enjoyed it to bits.  He was running and playing all throughout the party which was nice to see.  Ohh, I'm praying this young lad will continually grow up in the grace and love of God.  I'm  sure his parents are doing quite well making sure of that.  )


At syempre, di pwede walang picture ang soul-sisters.  The kumares are at it again!


Ohhthat! by Tin


Fun Ranch is located at Frontera Drive corner Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila (adjacent to Tiedesitas).  For more info on their party packages, visit www.kidsrulehere.com

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

2 comments:

  1. love the theme, i am a peter pan fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love magic shows. I've invested on that during my little girl's 1st birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)