Thursday, May 9, 2013

[PRINTABLE] Mother's Day Cards

I love you, Mom! from your 'lil monster :)

Mother's day is right around the corner.  

Whatever your age is, there is simply no excuse not to give mom a shout out on her special day.




I collected these bunch from Pinterest way back.  Aren't they cute?  I think I was in my pink-phase mood when I downloaded it.  I'm planning to use it as gift labels and e-cards this Sunday.

I also did a local comic version which I am sure to give my mom a huge grin.  Feel free to download and let me know what you think/ going to write on it. :)

"Pinaka- (fill in the blank) Nanay"



"Ikaw na, Ma"


Weekend is almost here, hang in there and keep dreaming.  No brownout or power shortage should take away those smiles.

Tin
Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

3 comments:

  1. I love the "Pinaka Nanay" and "Ikaw na Ma" versions. They're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your own versions Tin. Will download and make sticker labels, thanks ha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these to us! :) Mother's Day may have already passed but I'll definitely print that "Pinka ______ Nanay" and "Ikaw na Ma" ^^ so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)