Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Thoughts: Coming to A Full Circle


So that's why.


Have you caught yourself saying, "so that's why...(things have been like this)"? 

I have been telling myself that these past few days as I witness things unfold before my eyes.   Events and scenarios that somehow start to fit together, like in a puzzle, that answer my big questions & frustrations - why am I here? what am I still doing here? - to name some.   

Truly in the end, "Lord, I'm amazed by you!  Speechless ako.  Ang galing mo talaga. As in, ikaw na!"  Sorry I cannot disclose all the details just yet, but I'm praying someday I'll be given the "perfect" platform to declare what He has done to me.

Tin

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

1 comment:

  1. As we become more mature, we see the purposes of God unfold in our lives. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)