Monday, September 19, 2011

♥ LOVE PASTA ♥ Gooo Veggie!



Healthy food naman.  A talk with an organic farm owner gave a 'lil health scare on me.  I'm now reviewing our grocery list & menu board. Unfortunately, it's not that easy to do the switch & go full organic since it'll put more than a dent on our grocery budget!  :(

Anyway, for starters I did a veggie pasta inspired by Jenni's Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese (click for recipe).  Super easy & delicious! Plus, I'm sort of cleaning our ref narin so I needed to chop them all before due date hehehe.. :D  It's also my first time na mag-tadtad (Tagalog for "to chop finely"), ohh how I miss our maids! (Joke! Carry lang naman...)

I love pasta nights!  :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)