Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I love God first. This is who I am. - Shamcey Supsup



"Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love...?" 

The first person that I love is God, who created me. And I have my faith, my principles and it what makes me who I am... if that person loves me, he should love my God too. ~Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup.


I've said the same thing my whole life, and will say it again and again - I love God first.  This is who I am. A real life confession why the man I married loves my Daddy God more and first, I'm assured that he will & always love me true. Naks! :D


Congrats Shamcey Supsup for bagging 4th place at the Miss Universe Pageant 2011!  You answered well by following your conviction & being true to yourself.  Mabuhay!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! :D
    I'm mighty proud of Shamcey too!
    I'm sure God is proud of that answer too! :D ♥

    Inspired naman ako by your love story. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)