Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweet Beer for the Ladies : Bundaberg

I'm not a fan of beers.  They taste bad and smell bad on my book.  But when H made me try Bundaberg Brewed Drinks we found in a trade fair - Ohh, I'm hooked!


A non alcoholic beer that tastes good - sweet! Hold on, so is this sweet beer really a beer?  

By definition, yes but the process also removes the alcohol to achieve a legally acceptable level as a non alcoholic beverage.  Check this detailed explanation from a forum I found in the internet:


Bundaberg has a range of products & flavors which includes Bundaberg's famous Ginger Beer, Lemon, Lime and Bitters, Sarsaparilla, Peachee, Burgundee, Lemon Ale, Apple Ale and a selection of cafe style flavours which include Blood Orange, Pink Grapefruit and Guava. Bundaberg Brewed Drinks also offers diet varieties for those counting their calorie intake.



For a sweeter deal, no need to go to special trade fairs to get a fix of Bundaberg products in Manila. H & I spotted a limited selection at Landmark Supermarket (Australian product section), Trinoma. I do hope they can complete the whole line soon! ☺


Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! feeds now for updates.

For more  info on Bundaberg, check www.bundaberg.com.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)