Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Playlist for Summer Farewell

Wake up and Live


Summer is about to end in a couple of days, which only signifies it's mid-year already. Geesh, I wonder what I have accomplished so far? 

Glancing at my dream book for this year (I promise to share it one of these days), I think I did a pretty fair job so far... but there are still awfully big things to be done.  All I know for sure, I can't do it alone and all these plans are continually surrendered to my Maker's hands.

"Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom" - Psalm 90:12
"We can make our plans, bu the Lord determines our steps." - Proverbs 16:9


For my summer farewell, here's Dream Life, life by Colbie Caillat, All of You



How's your year so far?  I would love to hear from you. :)

Tin

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)