Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DWF: Life Made Sweet at Bar Dolci Burgos Cirlce (UPDATE)

My husband celebrated his 5th year in the office last week. We've been excited about it and have been scouting for a good restaurant to celebrate with his teammates.  Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned on my side - after a long and stressful day, I arrived in the party very late with cold food & with everybody seems ready to go home.  In spite of my err-frustrations, I tried my best to keep my cool and not ruin my husband's night.  It's his night after all, I reminded myself.  Sensing my uneasiness, my husband suggested to hangout after all of his teammates left -- may be a good desert can turn things around for me.

Bar Dolci Gelato
Bar Dolci Extra Dark Chocolate & Ferraro Gelato (P160)
Bar Dolci Macarons
Bar Dolci Macarons - Strawberry, Ferraro & Chocolate chip flavors (P50 each)

Sure enough, our down time at Bar Dolci wiped my stress away.  

All is well again.

UPDATE:  The next day, we invited my whole family for some sweet treats too! (",)

First Visit Selection:  Extra Dark Chocolate & Ferrero!
Macarons Php50 each | Gelato (burger) Php120
Second Visit Selection: Extra Dark Chocolate & Thai-Tea
Bar Dolci Gelato, Extra Dark Chocolate & Thai-Tea, Burgos Circle
Bar Dolci Extra Dark Chocolate & Thai-Tea
Bar Dolci is located at F133 Forbeswood Heights, Forbestown Road, Corner Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City. Call them at (632) 846-8245 for more information.


Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)