Sunday, June 23, 2013

Some Thoughts Today: Is it a sign?



I've been attending mommy events and meeting wonderful mommy bloggers lately that made me wonder if it is a sign already?  On top of it, people have been calling me Mommy Tin too!  Hahaha it's so nice to hear that I seldom correct them.  But honestly, the baby is still "in the making" so soon-to-be mom or mom-to-be would be more appropriate.  All I am certain now is that God is causing all things to work together for good, for those who love him and called for his good purpose.  I'm excited of the days ahead.  Keep us in your prayers, ok?

Have a blessed Sunday! :)

Tin

Photo Source:  Photo 1
Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it really is a sign! :) Keep the faith, soon-to-be-mommy Tin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon-to-be Mommy Tin, the baby will come in the right time. God will surely blessed you with a baby, just pray.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)