Thursday, June 13, 2013

WORD : Back to work



I'm not complaining.  But holiday in the middle of the week is really a struggle, don't you think?  So I'm giving myself a heads up,  “Be still, be calm, see, and understand I am the True God. I am honored among all the nations. I am honored over all the earth.” Psalm 46:10 [VOICE]

I added a little twist in the slogan, hope you like it. :)

Kalma lang. All is well.
Pray on. Call Dad

Kyoot noh?!  Made these through Keep Calm And Carry On App.  You can change the words, logo and background design using the app.  A downside though, you can only generate a small file size.   

Anyway,  have a great day!  Smize. :)

Tin

Like what you read? Subscribe to Ohhthat! by Tin now for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your "Ohh, that!" thought/s. :)